Top 10 Types Of Pressure Cooker
Finding your suitable readers for types of pressure cooker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for types of pressure cooker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
902 reviews analysed
Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Duo, the number 1 selling multi-cooker, combines 7 kitchen appliances in 1, Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Marker and Warmer, prepares dishes up to 70% faster to support your busy lifestyle
- Features 14 Smart Programs – Soup, Meat/Stew, Bean/Chili, Poultry, Sauté/Simmer, Rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, Slow Cook, Keep Warm, Yogurt, Manual, and Pressure Cook. Now, your favorite dishes are as easy as pressing a button
- Healthy, stainless steel (18/8) inner cooking pot made from food grade 304, no chemical coating, 3-ply bottom for even heat distribution, fully sealed environment traps the flavours, nutrients and aromas within the food
- Built with the latest 3rd generation technology, the microprocessor monitors pressure, temperature, keeps time, and adjusts heating intensity and duration to achieve your desired results every time.Product Dimensions: 14.17 x 14.84 x 13.31 inches
- UL and ULC certified with 10 safety mechanisms to provide you with added assurance, designed to eliminate many common errors.
- Power supply: 120V – 60Hz
Instant Pot Duo 60 TEAL 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure, Slow, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer, Stainless Steel
- Duo pressure Multicooker replaces 7 kitchen Appliances saving you space. Kitchen Appliances include pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté, yogurt marker and warmer
- Press and go one touch smart programs simplifies cooking. Select one of the 14 smart programs Soup, meat/stew, Bean/Chili, poultry, sauté/simmer, rice, Multigrain, Porridge, Steam, slow cook, keep Warm, yogurt, manual, or pressure cook to make your meal
- Save time & easy clean up cooks up to 70percentage faster and one pot clean up. Dishwasher safe
- Accessories include 1000+ recipe app, Instant Pot Alexa Skill, 250+ recipe and how to online videos, 18/18 stainless steel inner pot, sealing ring, steam rack, Soup Spoon, rice paddle and lid holder. Accessories are dish washer safe
- UL/ULC certified is the highest standard of testing and certification with 10 safety mechanisms for peace of mind
- Power supply: 120V to 60Hz
Quick Reference Guide – 5 Pcs Instant Pot Cheat Sheet Magnets, Stronger Magnetic Cheat Sheet Food Cooking Time Chart – Clearly Read with 100+ Food Type, Electric Pressure Cooker Accessories
- CLEARLY AND EASILY READ: We divided these cheat sheet magnets into five pcs, each magnet has less and exact information so that it is more clearly than others and easy to read. Besides, we organized and marked common ingredients (vegetables, meat, seafood, grains) and matched them to pictures so you can quickly look at what you’re going to cook.
- QUICK REFERENCE: Still have to dig out the recipe manual each time when you use the pressure cooker? Now you have our cheat sheet magnets！No more looking up cooking times on the recipe or search on the phone for whatever you are cooking, the handy information is right there, JUST AT A GLANCE, very convenient.
- STRONGER: Update to a stronger magnet can stick on your Instant Pot more securely. Besides, due to its stronger magnetism, there is no need to curve them to wrap around the pot when you use it. It is strong enough to curve itself at once when it contacts the magnetic surface.
- MORE PRACTICAL: Over 100 food types, make sure the widely use in your everyday diet. Provide with the detailed information, including the food size, liquid ratio, cooking time. Make your cooking much easier. More importantly, it fits more than instant pot but also fits in any other pressure cookers with a metal surface.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: Contact us if you are not satisfied with it for any reason. We’ll process full refund or send you a replacement without returning or any additional conditions. All issues will be solved within 24 hours.
Cuckoo CRP-P0609S Rice Cooker 10.10 x 11.60 x 14.20" Black
- HP (Heating Plate) Programmable Pressure Cooker (AC120V / 60hz). Special non – stick coating help make sure your rice does not burn and stick
- 6 Cups Uncooked (3 Liters / 3.2 Quarts)
- X-Wall Diamond Coated Inner Pot. Inner Pot Material: Aluminium
- Stainless Steel Detachable Inner Lid (Easy to Clean)
- Intelligent Cooking Algorithm
- No Outer Inner Pot Coating.Capacity:1.08L/6 cup
If you are searching for an electric pressure rice cooker that has the capability to feed up to 6 people or cook days worth of food, then look no further than the CRP-P0609S. Its 12 cooking functions, 3-language voice navigation (English, Korean, and Chinese) and auto steam cleaning function make it efficient and simple to cook all types of food. Enhance your cooking and your kitchen with our sleek black CRP-P0609S rice cooker.
Zojirushi Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer 1.8 Liter, Stainless Brown NP-NVC18
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
- Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
- Electrical Rating:120 volts / 1,370 watts
- NOTE: Refer user manual – attched in this page
Zojirushi NP-NVC18 Induction Heating 10-Cup (Uncooked) Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer
The NP-NVC18 10-cup Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer is the most intelligent rice cooker ever made. Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence) “learns” and adjusts the cooking cycle to get perfect results every time. This rice cooker will automatically select from 3 pressure settings according to the menu selected for the best cooking results. The platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan changes the water quality and allows rice to absorb water easily for better tasting rice.
NP-NVC18 also includes superior induction heating technology, multi menu cooking functions with healthy brown rice and GABA brown rice cooking options, Zojirushi’s exclusive Umami setting, scorch setting, and steam reduce setting, an easy-to-read colored LCD control panel with clock and timer functions, a delay timer with two settings, an interchangeable melody and beep signal to indicate the end of the cooking cycle, automatic keep warm as well as extended keep warm, and a detachable and washable stainless-steel inner lid.
For safety, the appliance provides a pressure-control valve, a back-up safety valve, an inner lid filter, and a pressure indicator on the control panel, which locks the lid during pressure-cooking. Easy to clean clear coated stainless steel exterior and washable detachable inner lid makes clean up a snap. Accessories include a rice spatula, a spatula holder, and two measuring cups (for regular rice and rinse-free rice). The ETL-approved 1,370-watt rice cooker and warmer measures 11-1/8 by 16-1/2 by 10-1/8 inches.
Make every rice type imaginable with a Zojirushi Rice Cooker
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it’s cooked, it’s easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
A newly discovered way of cooking brown rice to “activate” it and increase natural occurring gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), an amino acid in brown rice believed to have health giving properties such as lowering blood pressure, improving kidney function and relieving stress. The brown rice is “activated” by soaking it at 104 degrees F for 2 hours before the actual cooking begins. All Zojirushi Induction Heating System rice cookers, including the IH Pressure models, have the GABA brown rice setting.
Not to be confused with Germinated Brown Rice: Germinated brown rice is a type of brown rice that has been processed. It is a type of rice that must be purchased. The process gives it a softer texture and improved taste. It also contains increased values of GABA. Germinated brown rice, sometimes also called sprouted brown rice, may be cooked using the “Softer” menu in most Zojirushi rice cookers.
About AI Fuzzy Logic Technology
The AI (Artificial Intelligence) allows the rice cooker to “learn” from past cooking experiences and adjust the cooking “flow” to cook ideal rice. NP-NVC18 cooks rice to the same consistency in summer or winter, when water and room temperatures may be drastically different. Even after years of use, the rice cooker can cook rice to the same consistency as when the unit was new. With AI technology, the rice cooker remembers the capacity you cook most often, and selects the ideal cooking “flow” from the very first stage of the cooking process. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you to adjust cooking times and temperatures, sets the precise amount of pre-soaking time of the raw grains, and the time for the final “wait” period during steaming.
Conventional rice cookers simply turn on and off in reaction to temperature. Fuzzy Logic Technology fine tunes this adjustment to adapt to various rice types, such as white, brown, sweet or porridge, which all have different cooking requirements. This model has separate thermometers that monitor the room temperature, the temperature inside the unit, and the temperature of the inner cooking pan to collect data to aid in the cooking and keep warm process.
What is Induction Heating (IH)
Induction Heating took rice cooking to another level by literally introducing another dimension to the heating process. Where the heating element would normally be located at the bottom of the cooker, IH transforms the entire inner cooking pan into a heat conductor, allowing for higher, more precise and more uniform cooking temperatures.
IH Pressure System
Pressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel that does not permit air or liquids to escape below a preset pressure resulting in even higher temperatures. Cooking rice with pressure is a better way to turn beta starch into alpha starch, which makes the rice softer and easier to digest. (The starch in grains is beta starch. Raw rice is hard because beta-starch is rigid. Beta-starch resists digestion by any enzyme, to protect the seed from germinating when conditions are unfavorable. When rice is cooked, the starch loses its rigidity, and turns into a soft pasty alpha-starch.) This change makes the rice softer and easier to digest, and even fluffier to the taste. Rice cooked with pressure has also been found to stay soft for longer periods of time when compared to regular cooked rice.
How it works
A specially designed lid keeps the cooker airtight and sealed, which prevents the steam from escaping. As pressure builds inside while the rice cooks, the boiling point of the water increases beyond the normal 212 degrees F. Once the water is allowed to boil, it cannot be heated further; but inside a sealed environment under pressure, higher temperatures can be reached, which penetrates everything in the cooker from the surface of the food to its center.
The unit automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selected. Three pressure settings are available to steam the rice to varying degrees of firmness; lower pressure and temperature for firmer rice, and higher pressure and heat for softer rice.
Zojirushi has multiple safety features for a rice cooking experience that is as safe as possible.
- Pressure Control Valve (with Pressure Release Ball) Controls the pressure level during cooking
- Safety Valve: Releases excessive pressure in case the pressure control valve becomes clogged or malfunctions
- Pressure Indicator on the control panel turns on when pressure is applied during cooking, and locks the lid
- Inner Lid Filter: Minimizes small particles from becoming stuck inside the Pressure Control Valve, Safety Valve or Steam Vent Set
- Whistle: A whistling noise warns that the Pressure Control Valve or Safety Valve is clogged and needs to be cleaned
Platinum Infused Nonstick Inner Cooking Pan
The nonstick coating on the inner cooking pan is infused with platinum particles. Through research, we discovered that platinum alkalizes water. Alkaline water breaks down the protein on the surface of the rice grain, and water is able to penetrate the rice grain more easily. Enhanced gelatinization brings out the sweetness of rice ultimately making better tasting rice. The platinum particles are burnt onto ceramic particles, which are mixed into the nonstick coating. The water is alkalized when poured into the inner cooking pan and comes into contact with the platinum particles.
The Umami setting soaks the rice before cooking longer than the regular white setting. During this extended soaking time, the sugar contained within the rice is slowly released out into the water. Once the rice cooker begins to cook the rice, the sugar that was released into the water reattaches itself onto the surface of the rice, making the cooked rice taste sweeter. The Umami setting also extends the steaming time at the end of the cooking cycle.
The Steam-Reduce setting reduces steam to 50% of the Regular Setting. The Rinse-Free setting can be used together with Steam-Reduce, but it is a separate course from other courses, and cannot be combined (e.g., you cannot cook choose Steam-Reduce when cooking sweet or mixed rice). The rice texture may be slightly harder than Regular.
The Scorched setting lightly toasts the bottom of the rice for a crispy texture. This is also a separate setting, and cannot be combined with other settings. It is recommended that the rice be consumed immediately.
Automatic Keep Warm
Extended Keep Warm keeps cooked rice warm at a lower temperature than Regular Keep Warm to minimize drying and yellowing of rice. It is ideal to switch to Extended Keep Warm when keeping rice warm for a longer period of time. The rice cooker will switch to Regular Keep Warm automatically for 24 hours after cooking completion. The reheat function will raise the temperature of the rice closer to immediately after cooking.
Reheating will take about 5-8 minutes. It can be used to reheat rice kept warm under Regular or Extended Keep Warm, to bring the temperature closer to immediately after cooking.
Keep Warm Monitor
The lid sensor detects how many times the lid has been opened and for how long, and calculates the amount of rice left inside the inner cooking pan. The rice cooker calculates how much heat is needed to keep the rice at the ideal keep warm temperature.
The keep warm monitor alerts you by beeping four times, 10, 40 or 70 minutes after cooking completes if the lid has not been opened, to encourage you to fluff the rice to release excessive moisture. The rice cooker will also beep four times if the lid is left open for over 5 minutes to remind you to close the lid. If unclosed, the rice cooker will beep every 3 minutes thereafter for up to 3 times. Both beeps will not sound if the rice cooker is set to “Silent” mode.
LCD Control Panel
Easy-to-read LCD control panel with clock and timer features. Menu Settings include: white (regular,softer, harder), umam, mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, brown, GABA brown, steam-reduced, scorch, rinse-free and quick cooking.
The inner lid is detachable and washable for easy cleaning
Aroma Housewares ARC-363-1NGB 3 Uncooked/6 Cups Cooked Rice Cooker, Steamer, Multicooker, Silver
- Multi-functional use – whether you are in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a fluffy cake (Yes, cake! ) you can accomplish it all with Your ARC-363-1NGB cooker. The possibilities are as endless as your creativity.
- Capacity & Dimensions – this unit offers a variety of capacity measurements, allowing you to find the cooker that works best for you. The ARC-363-1NGB is a 6 cup cooked capacity and measures in at 9. 4 x 8. 1 x 9. 4 inches.
- User-friendly programming – our simply stainless collection is also a proud member of our simple, one touch mentality. These products are incredibly simple to operate using our user-friendly one-touch operation system that switches to keep warm automatically once cooking is finished allowing you the freedom to take back your time instead of worrying while you cook.
- Accessories – this pot-style rice cooker includes a non-stick inner pot, an aluminum steam tray, rice measuring cup, and a plastic rice spatula.
- Capacity: yields up to 6-cup cooked rice (3-cup uncooked)
- Removable Nonstick Cooking Pot with External Steam Tray
- One-Touch Operation with Automatic Keep-Warm
- Steams meat and vegetables while cooking rice simultaneously
- Tempered Glass Lid
- 2 Year Warranty
The aroma 6 Cup White pot style rice cooker & food steamer comes with the convenience of making rice and steaming food at the same time, cutting cooking time and dishes in half. With a removable steam tray, You are able to steam anything you please while simultaneously cooking rice. The tempered glass lid makes it easy to view your food while it is cooking and the removable nonstick cooking pot makes cleanup a breeze.
Instant Pot Max 6 Quart Multi-use Electric Pressure Cooker with 15psi Pressure Cooking, Sous Vide, Auto Steam Release Control and Touch Screen
- Sustained 15psi, not only cooks food faster, you can now do home pressure canning
- Large touch screen makes programming seamless, you can set time, temperature, pressure level, delay start and warm
- NutriBoost technology works by creating a boiling motion during pressure cook to break down food, adding nutrition, flavor, and taste to soups and bone broth
- Altitude adjustment, eliminates the guesswork from your recipe conversion to provide a more precise cooking time
- UL certified with 13 Safety features, new automated venting and lid-lock and more.Accurate temperature control within +/- 1°C or 1.8 °F allows for sous vide cooking
- A new-brushed stainless steel exterior body, stainless steel interior cooker and inner pot made from food grade 304 stainless steel
- Packaging and all inserts are produced from 100% recyclable materials.
GJS Gourmet Replacement Stainless Steel Inner Pot Compatible with Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 Quart and WAL3 (Stainless Steel, 8 Quart)
- GJS Gourmet Replacement Stainless Steel Inner Pot Compatible with Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 Quart and WAL3 (Stainless Steel, 8 Quart)
- This premium inner cooking pot is made of food grade 304 (18/8) stainless-steel with no chemical coating. It has a polished surface that is less sticky for food, easy to clean, and dishwasher safe. You can now use this stainless-steel inner pot to replace the original nonstick inner pot
- Having a second inner pot makes it easy and convenient to prepare multiple dishes
- This product is backed by the registered trade mark GJS Gourmet, a reputed brand for kitchen appliance
- Note: Please DO NOT buy this inner pot for any other makers or models of pressure cookers. Otherwise it will not fit since a difference of 2-3mm in height will make a difference. Our inner pots can be different in height by a mere 1-3mm. If you need help for other models of pressure cookers, please contact us and we’d be more than happy to help
GJS Gourmet Replacement Stainless Steel Inner Pot Compatible with Power Pressure Cooker XL 8 Quart and WAL3 (Stainless Steel, 8 Quart)
Cuisinart CPC22-6 Professional Collection Stainless Pressure cooker Medium Silver
- Cooks up to 70% faster than traditional methods
- Premium stainless steel allows optimal cooking performance & is dishwasher safe
- Aluminum encapsulated base allows for superior heat distribution
- heating quickly and evenly while eliminating hot spots
- One-handle convenience. Securely open and lock lid with one-handle design
- Safe and easy pressure regulation. The pressure release valve releases steam away when optimal pressure is reached. High, low and quick release pressure settings available
- Ergonomic handles provide a secure and balanced grip
Cook faster with the Cuisinart professional collection stainless steel 6Qt pressure cooker. This pressure cooker will cook up to 70% faster than traditional methods. Toss ingredients in the pot, seal the lid, and let the pressure do the work! you will enjoy healthy results as foods retain more of their natural vitamins and minerals than traditional cooking methods. With faster cooking times, this pressure cooker is energy efficient and consumes less energy than traditional cooking methods. Easily cook a variety of foods from soups, entrees and desserts. Features: One-handle convenience thanks to a secure open and lock lid design|Premium stainless steel offers optimal cooking performance.|Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly eliminating hot spots|Safe and easy pressure Regulation releases steam away from user when optimal pressure is reached High low and quick release pressure settings available|Ergonomic handles provide a secure grip and ensure perfect balance|Dishwasher safe|Lifetime warranty
The Original Sturdy Steamer Basket for 8 Quart Instant Pot Pressure Cooker, 18/8 Stainless Steel Steamer Insert with Silicone Covered Handle, Great Accessory for Steaming Vegetables Fruits Eggs
- Useful Accessory to Instapot – Perfect steamer basket for veggies, hard cooked eggs, you can also use it for fast straining when you are making bone broth & stocks.
- Sturdier and easier to clean than the wire basket – All the parts including the handle, steamer insert and the trivet are made of quality 18/8 stainless steel. Dishwasher safe, easily cleaned and no retained odors.
- Larger Capacity – Designed to make full use of the available space. Fits 6 or 8 quart Instant Pot, as well as other larger electric pressure cooker. 1 inch trivet are high enough to keep above the water. Wide and holey baskets allow more ways for steam to penetrate the basket, easy to steam food evenly.
- Silicone covered handle & legs make removal easy and safe. The silicone part is 100% BPA free and food grade. The removable handle will not easily fall off while in use.
- 【100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE】100% satisfaction guaranteed and friendly customer service. Please contact us when you get the defective products. REFUND and REPLACEMENT will be offered with no question asked.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Types Of Pressure Cooker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Types Of Pressure Cooker, eg:
- What are Top 10 Types Of Pressure Cooker for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Types Of Pressure Cooker to buy?
- What are Top Rated Types Of Pressure Cooker to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Types Of Pressure Cooker?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Types Of Pressure Cooker.
- Before deciding to buy any Types Of Pressure Cooker, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Types Of Pressure Cooker and What you should consider when buying the Types Of Pressure Cooker and Where to Buy or Purchase the Types Of Pressure Cooker. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Types Of Pressure Cooker of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Types Of Pressure Cooker.